Welcome to Getting Your Fix! Whether you have time to meditate on with a cup of 'joe' or not, these daily doses of power will encourage, inspire and empower you. Time to get charged!
In His Grip,
Lisa - Warrior, Princess

Thursday, May 2, 2013

In the Know

      "For who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ." - 1 Corinthians 2:15

     Say out loud, “I have the mind of Christ.” Now breathe it in. Inhale that truth. Now, think of this. Jesus said, “No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; for I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father, I have made known to you.John 15:15. I am convinced now the reason the Son does not know the day or hour of His return is because He would tell it. This is a hunch.

    These verses empower you to tap into eternal wisdom. You are linked to Heaven and its secrets. You are connected to the knowledge of Almighty God! If you need an answer or idea, ask God to reveal it to you and it will come to your mind. Using the knowledge that put the stars in place and created the exchange of breath between people and plants will surely bring success and favor. Use it. You have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment