Welcome to Getting Your Fix! Whether you have time to meditate on with a cup of 'joe' or not, these daily doses of power will encourage, inspire and empower you. Time to get charged!
In His Grip,
Lisa - Warrior, Princess

Sunday, June 23, 2013

You Are Being Tracked

     My Dad and Uncle Melvin are in the midst of checking off a bucket list item:

Route 66 - The Ole Mother Road; from Santa Monica to Chicago... in my dad's Corvette

     Talk about a man's dream. They are racing across America seeing some of its most iconic sights in a limited edition sports car. Tomorrow they will visit the Grand Canyon.They are having a lot of fun and enjoying the ride, literally. However, I have my eyes on them.
     Due to family panic (a funny, long story; that will be tomorrow's blog) my uncle has hooked us up with high tech gadgets to remotely accompany them on the trip. In a nutshell, I can go on my computer or cell phone and watch them via satellite drive across the country. At any moment, I can see where they are. Texting, calling, Skype and this satellite tracking app is keeping me in the know regarding their trip. If I see something that doesn't look right, then I call, text or do face-to-face via Skype to find out what is happening.
     This experience had me thinking about God. He has a supernatural system that tracks everybody at the same time, all of the time. You are on a road that is either narrow or broad traveling in the country called Life. If you are a believer, the map you are to use to get you to your destination is the Bible. It is your navigation system to help you stay on the narrow road and to keep you from getting lost. All the while, during your travel, God knows exactly where you, what you are doing, who you are with, what has just happened and what is about to happen. In addition, when your track is not right, He will send a message through the Word, a friend, a dream, a sign, etc. to assist in the navigation.
     Life is hard. Don't do it alone.  When we are born, we all will face road blocks, detours, dead ends and at times be misled by faulty signs before we reach Heaven. Do Life with the Giver and Creator of life. With Him, your journey will give and create joy, peace, love and fun for you and others. It will be exciting. And, it will be a great ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment