Welcome to Getting Your Fix! Whether you have time to meditate on with a cup of 'joe' or not, these daily doses of power will encourage, inspire and empower you. Time to get charged!
In His Grip,
Lisa - Warrior, Princess

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Priceless


I love my wedding ring. It is precious to me because of its meaning, who I received it from and I know the cost. A small token of my husband's love is a huge deal to me. This beautiful gift I look at often, clean often and show off to others who notice it. In addition, I keep it with me all the time, always.

Do you really understand, know, how much you cost? There is no way Jesus is going to take His eye off of you. He purchased you with a currency called 'crucifixion at Calvary.' You can't put a number on it. YOU are expensive. He loves you with an eternal, unconditional love. He wants to keep you clean so you shine brightly that others will notice. He wants to show you off for His glory and credit. So, He's not leaving you, ever.

1.              "I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen." - Matthew 28:20b

“Always” in the Greek means daily, the whole day. Every day, all day Jesus is with you. When you get dressed in the morning, get in your car, grab a Starbucks coffee or grab a cup at work; He is right there. The Word tells us that the Lord will never leave us or forsake us. Take comfort that whether your day is good, great, bad, slow or sad He is standing next to you and He will never walk away.


No comments:

Post a Comment